We are reopening on Wednesday 2nd DecemberFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
A stunning location and a beautiful traditional building make The Hopwood House the perfect choice—whether you’re looking for a real-ale pub or a pleasant restaurant. Our fine traditional building backs onto the Worcester and Birmingham canal, and our extensive garden area and kids’ play zone are edged with trees.
Inside, you’ll find an airy and modern pub restaurant serving a combination of rotisserie chicken dishes and classic British pub food done well. Our Red Tractor farm-assured birds are freshly prepared and seasoned on site, and flame roasted daily in our rotisserie oven. Relax with something from the bar while your chicken is cooked to perfection, and whet your appetite with one of our mouth-watering starters.
From family meals to business lunches, we serve our food with an unbeatable combination of pub knowledge and restaurant style. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus